The Refined Union is seeking a Photo Editor to start immediately.The qualified candidate should be enthusiastic, have vision, and be a creative thinker who works well collaborating with others. Candidate must be extremely organized and detail-oriented. The should have excellent communication skills, work under tight deadlines, and be comfortable taking direction. The position requires flexibility and the understanding of photography. The ideal candidate will have vision, passion, initiative.
The successful candidate must possess and an internet connection, and a color corrected computer display. Candidates with at least a year of professional experience will be considered, but those with exceptional internship experience are encouraged to apply.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with photographers, and team
Desired Skills & Experience:
Successful candidates will possess the following skills/abilities:
- Critical thinking skills, a healthy sense of skepticism, a fastidiousness in regard to details, deadlines, and organization, a calm-under-pressure demeanor (long hours may sometimes be required) a keen sense of priorities, the ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically with parties of all sorts, and the ability to juggle multiple projects are a must!
- An ability to work independently, this is a remote position and can be worked from home.
- Strong attention to detail and the capability to perform multiple tasks within a collaborative environment.
- Strong knowledge of Lightroom
- Knowledge of Photoshop is preferred
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and links to your work:
Online: Apply now at the bottom of the page.